Rugby in London back for 2021/22
After two league championships for the 1st XV and 2nd XV we can’t wait to get back on the field when a full season should play out from September.
But we’re not going to wait until July for pre-season – as we’ve missed everyone connected to the Club too much and would love to welcome new members.
To potential new members, our 1st XV will play in London Two North West in 2021/22 after an undefeated season, while the 2nd XV have also been promoted into Middlesex Merit Table One with the 3rd XV remaining in Middlesex Merit Table Three. For the more experienced player, our Legends enter the Middlesex Vets Cup which they’ve won two times after three attempts.
If you’d like more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
Some key dates:
- Tuesday, March 30 – Training resumes on Haggerston Park 4G
- From 7pm
- Will be fun, game-based training to get us back into the joy of scoring tries while adhering to government restrictions
- Then every Tuesday up to and including May 4
- Thursday, June 24 – Club AGM
- Tuesday, July 6 – Pre-Season Training starts at Haggerston Park 4G
- Every Tuesday from 7pm
- Stepping up from fitness to gameplay as we get ready for competitive, 15-a-side, full-contact rugby again 🤗
- Thursday, July 22 – Old Street Rugby Club Summer Party at Howl at the Moon, Hoxton Street
- From 6pm
- To (final) celebrate as a Club our two league victories (open-top bus parade up Hoxton St tbc)
- Discounts on drinks all night
- And a huge welcome to all new and prospective members to the Club